 Space / 20614
Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:17:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
Bas! I hope you drank some coffee first, those early morning caffine and
LEGO cravings go good together! :D

Looking down...yep ;)

I went for a stroll through your website...so yer an arts student eh!?

I haven't made time to update the models section but, ah whatever...
check out www.in-orbit.nl

Later! Bas