 Space / 20546
Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:42:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
Here's my new Moon Mod.

Story, constuction notes, and pics:
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/models/moonbase/toy.html

Brickshelf: (after mod)

Hope you like it.

Yes indeedy.

I really like all the little details in there. Things like the shopping
trolley and the little police hoversled thing, but my favourite is that
hover skateboard. Such economy of parts! Such nice design. Any chance of a
closer look at all those little things?

I do have one question: How exactly deos one eat an ice cream through the
faceplate of a space helmet? At least you don't have to worry about it melting.

Cheers,
Allister