 Space / 20606
Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 07:20:19 GMT

I used all those blasted wing plates from the ISD! I hade to use them
somewhere! Ha

Hey at least it's not like the moon in Futurama where it's a stupid cheesy
theme park! Hey **Snaps fingers** a Stupid cheesy theme park Module. Ooo Ooo
I got dibs on it!

Thanks Adrian!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:

That's really slick.  I love the shape of the roof, it's not just flat.

I'm worried about where all these Moonbasers live, though.  It seems that
most of the moonbase modules built thus far are commercial and scientific.
Where's the manufacturing?  Where's the residential?  Is this going to end
up being a space shopping mall?  :)

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com