 Space / 20613
Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:04:25 GMT

I guess you like the cart :D That was a bugger to make!

Paul, so are you using your reference to freebasing as a mere way to justify
the the believablity of your new word OR are you glad that freebasing is not
a fad, but a great way to sample some crack! Ha, I am just givin' ya some
crap! I like that word, Moonbasin'! I gotta slang it a bit by dropping the
'g' Thanks!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
The Cart!!!! The Cart!!!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/knaaker/Moonbase/Toy-Store/toy07.jpg

a very nice moonbase moc, tony

i'm really glad that moonbasing (like freebasing)
isn't just a fad.  a good standard has some kind
of longevity and i think the MB std has a shot at
that.

:-)

-paul