 Space / 20545
Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:31:19 GMT

Hey lad,

Just out of bed...
Too early...
to begin...
Check LUGNET...
space...
A Moonbase Module...

...SMILE

Your detailing is excellent. I like small things; like a pizza lying around,
mr battle droid shopping, r2 and 3po looking at the video game section (my
god, so this is what droids do in their spare time!)a toilet that looks
fully functional (and operational). LOL.

Don't worry about the exterior, it looks inviting to go and shop.

- Bas