 Space / 20556
Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
Here's my new Moon Mod.

Story, constuction notes, and pics:
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/models/moonbase/toy.html

Brickshelf: (after mod)

Hope you like it.

That's really slick.  I love the shape of the roof, it's not just flat.

I'm worried about where all these Moonbasers live, though.  It seems that
most of the moonbase modules built thus far are commercial and scientific.
Where's the manufacturing?  Where's the residential?  Is this going to end
up being a space shopping mall?  :)

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com