 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 314
313  |  315
Subject:
Tactical Won't Function and Shields Will Be Useless
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 05:18:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Christopher Richard Smith writes:
Maybe posting will work for me today....?  So, I'm posting to see if it does
work and to provide an update.

It works fine, Chris. As they say in Orwell's 1984, "Now we can see you."

My Wife and I have been planning our son's baptism for this Sunday.  I will
have secured the space by Sunday evening.  The area around NASA is much more
laid back than the Medical Centers in Downtown.  More elbow room to feel
relaxed.  I can provide as much Hotel information as is needed.  We have
plenty to choose from.

Excellent. More than a match for poor Enterprise.

Congratulations to you folks and your son. Yes, I would appreciate hotel
information, not so much in the "Rock Bottom Motel" price range but more in
the "Motel 6" or "La Quinta Inn" range...ignoring completely the "Hilton"
and "Ritz Carlton" range.

Ooh, ooh, and some address and direction information too, please.

All for now,

Christopher Smith

Hough out