 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 326
Re: Time is a fuse and it's burning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 07:56:55 GMT

I have a question or two concerning this facility that I think some of the
other members might be interested in as well.  First off is security.  Will
we have an area that can be locked up at night and be kept off limits to
people when we aren't around?

Yes, there are 2 large rooms and 2 offices that can be locked by only 2
keys.  My wife has one of the keys.  Not a problem at all.  These 2 rooms
will be completely ours for the weekend.  Starting/quitting anytime.  I
think the library is also lockable by only these 2 keys.  I'll find out.
All of this is private to the daycare.

You mentioned something about the Bible study group using the same space on Sunday.  Did you meant the same room or the same building or both?

The bible study group would be using the ("open to the hallways") large
dining room with connected kitchen.  Same building, not the same rooms as
the 2 lockable ones.  The dinning room, kitchen, and gym are shared spaces
with a nearby church. But, they access it.

I can send out a layout drawing of the facility for a better look.  Or, send
it to TJ for posting on TEXLUG.  This might be best. Doesn't matter.  mail
me for it at jodokast@earthlink.net

I have to look around here because I missed some messages.

Chris