 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 311
310  |  312
Subject:
Time is a fuse and it's burning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:27:04 GMT

All:

We need to buckle down and decide what we're going to do. By my count, March
1 is just 37 days off. That's just over 5 weeks.

Thanks to Chris and Matt for making offers to host. So, where do we host our
event? Also, for those of us who will be making the drive from out of town,
like Austin, College Station, and San Antonio, we need hotel information
once we have established the event site. I submit that we need to reach a
decision and have hotel information out by January 31 at the very latest.

I am assuming that this is a two-day event.

Pat Hough