 Off-Topic / Fun / 10126
10125  |  10127
Subject:
K-wing construction pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:28:52 GMT

So some of my friends come over tonight.  Miles is goin on about his new
"upgraded" mp3 player.

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/DSC02587.JPG
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/DSC02588.JPG

I ask him how he got an upgrade and it turns out it's because he just
dropped his old one and had to buy a new one.  I'm laughing (because this
thing tends to happen with Miles) and I enthusiastically back hand one of my
MOCs to the floor..

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/DSC02585.JPG

..where it promptly exploded.  Although a closer look at what was the k-wing
might provide a clue as to why this happened.

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/DSC02586.JPG

Regardless, I saw the humor in this and laughed it off.
This brings up a what might be an interesting topic though.

Have your MOCs been through get togethers of similar or greater magnitude?
Have any funny stories?  Keep your Lego locked up or is it fair game at
parties?

[ j o n ] ...when I figure out which end is front I'll post some real
construction details ;-)

More pictures:
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/