 Space / 20637
Re: Other Space MOCs of Mine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:27:29 GMT

all of those look pretty cool
and since i read the original 'challenge' post
i won't get on you about the pics ;-)

take more if u can
love to see all the details up close

:-)

-paul

In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
Just living up to the challenge mentioned here:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=19902

FSPC Garnet, an old terraforming transport of the Billundian Federal Space
and Pilot Corp:
http://www.valyance.com/starship/myships/garnet.htm

LLG First Promontory, an aging battleship of the Lortarian Lunar Guard:
http://www.valyance.com/starship/myships/first_promontory.htm

FSS Nikolai's Choice, a typical dreadnought of the Formian Union's fleet:
http://www.valyance.com/starship/myships/nikolais_choice.htm

Redtail Aerospace Pinnace, a sub-orbital transport used by the Wolfpack 2089:
http://www.valyance.com/starship/myships/redtail.htm

Homepage for these and future space models of mine:
http://www.valyance.com/starship/myships/
(Hint to the curator, this link can be added to my Rollcall listing.)   :)