 Space / 20640
Re: New poster, new MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:25:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bennie Martinali writes:

Hee, thanks, I should still go see Macross someday.

Don't sweat it. Original Macross episodes are REALLY hard to find. If all else
fails you could watch the first third of Robotech. Beware the dubbing. It hurts.

I probably
won't be making new creations for some time, as this ship has about 1/2 of
all my legos in terms of mass, and just about all of my regular bricks and
plates. Though expect interior shots someday. =)

Whenever is fine. I'm one of the worst posters ever in terms of actual pictures
and such, so I have no right to complain. And don't worry about the size of your
collection.

Take care,

Soren