 Space / 20548
Re: New poster, new MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:19:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Thomas Jost writes:
Bennie Martinali wrote:

Hello there.
My name is Bennie, I've been lurking around for a little while now,
looking through things like Brickshelf.com and the galactic shipyard, and
occasionally reading a post here and there, and I decided to finally post
something of my own for a change. I am (surprise surprise) really into
both scifi and legos, and lego ships. I've seen some pretty cool ones
around here, from the really huge ones to the smallest ones. I hope my
ships will be considered worthy additions to the fleet. :)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Bocma

-Bennie

Hi Bennie and welcome!

starship No.3 is my favourite. Man, this is huge! What I specially like is
the front part with those sloping sides. And there's a lot of good-looking
snot here and there. Ah, and I like this comm-array:

I wonder whether there's any inside? How about a cockpit? (I like those...)

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks =)
There is an interior, but I didn't make it easilly accessible. I wanted to
keep it strong enough to hold together. (it can support it's own weight yay)
I intend to take a few of the panels away soon, and then have my uncle (who
owns the digital camera) take some shots of the interior.

-Bennie