 Space / 20534
Re: New poster, new MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 03:50:17 GMT

Bennie i just looked at your MASSIVE starship 3. That ship is very nice!
About how long is it? Is it minii scale? I can see some similar building
styles between you and Ken. his stuff is here:

http://www.ken-tucky.com/LEGO/works-e.html

great work, looking forward to new stuff!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html