 Space / 20549
Re: New poster, new MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:23:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts writes:
In lugnet.space, Bennie Martinali writes:

I hope my ships will
be considered worthy additions to the fleet. :)

How could they not? These ships are really cool, they remind me of SDF Macross
designs, but very much your own at the same time. I look forward to your future
creations.

Take care,

Soren

Hee, thanks, I should still go see Macross someday. ^^;; And... I probably
won't be making new creations for some time, as this ship has about 1/2 of
all my legos in terms of mass, and just about all of my regular bricks and
plates. Though expect interior shots someday. =)

-Bennie