 Space / 20550
Re: New poster, new MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:28:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
Bennie i just looked at your MASSIVE starship 3. That ship is very nice!
About how long is it? Is it minii scale? I can see some similar building
styles between you and Ken. his stuff is here:

http://www.ken-tucky.com/LEGO/works-e.html

great work, looking forward to new stuff!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

Ooo, major coolness there (both your link and Ken's) I love the red and
white design he uses. =D
My ship is 180 studs long, from tip to tip, and weighs some 25 lbs. (I
weighed it by weighing myself while holding the ship in my hands, and
without.) and it's minifig scale of course. =)

-Bennie