 Administrative / General / 10720
Re: Have the admins gone AWOL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:50:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mark D. McKean writes:
[...]
if you're reading this, *please* pipe up and let us know you're still here!

Hi!!

I haven't gone away. But I *am* deeply involved in a number of things, other
than LEGO, right now that have sapped my energy and attention. I don't know
how long it'll be before I'm again able to keep up with my daily LUGNET
tasks.  [1]

I feel awful when a technical problem comes up that I can't be of help on.
Sometimes I lack technical knowledge, sometimes I lack server permissions,
sometimes I lack needed assistance. and sometimes I'm simply too busy. but
we're all volunteers here.

Please be patient.

:-|

-Suz

[1] I really am looking forward to getting back to the stuff I love so much.
Like, I'm freaking out over the new sets!! I love the Orient and mini-SW
sets. Believe me, I'd be talking about them  all day if I could.. but as it
is, I only can peek in here for aprox a few minutes every-other day.

(FYI)  http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=10653

Since before Thanksgiving, my new husband and I have been searching for a
place to live here in Columbia. We're currently preparing for closing on a
property. We hope to move in 3 or 4 weeks. Right now it's not in
"move-in-condition."

My posessions are all still in storage from the Dec 2001 move from MA. I
expect it'll probably take me a while to unpack, adjust and finally make my
home here. My work-life will focus on AFOLs, LUGNET, LEGO, learning and LEGO
DACTA, and home-schoolers.