 Administrative / General / 10719
Re: Have the admins gone AWOL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 19:06:58 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger writes:
On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 04:55:11PM +0000, richard marchetti wrote:
I've got a bunch of stuff I will be adding after BricksWest (if someone
else doesn't get to it sooner).

Frank, what exactly is it that you are in charge of?

Frank is one of the Guide Admins.

Who is in charge of updates for the sidebars of particular sub-newsgroups?

http://www.lugnet.com/admin/curators/curators.cgi

I'm not sure if that list is completely up to date (although I'm not trying
to provoke a flurry of correction posts, mind you). for example, I have
trains.org as well as trains, and I also have off-topic.geek and off-topic.fun