 Administrative / General / 10711
Re: Have the admins gone AWOL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:38:44 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mark D. McKean writes:

Has anyone had personal contact with anyone who has official standing in
LUGNET (not counting curators) in the last week or two?

Yes. I believe several people who have offical standing are aware of the
open relay problem and how serious it is and are trying to address it. It is
not my place to give details of communications I may or may not have had
without permission, chiefly for privacy reasons, but also this is a security
issue.

But I would not be more concerned than usual. People are doing the best they
can, that's my belief.

Todd, Suz, anyone,
if you're reading this, *please* pipe up and let us know you're still here!

Having said all the above, it certainly would be nice if Todd had a chance
to pipe up and assuage concerns.