 Administrative / General / 10716
Re: Have the admins gone AWOL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:41:05 GMT

Mark P wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger writes:

Work is being done on the database on almost a daily basis.  We don't
always get to things in any particular order, but eventually, all
updates will be made.

Thats good to hear, but is there a way you can elobarate on this? Take my
post from 4 months ago...
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/database/?n=1535

Is there things we can do to help out? I thought the info I gave ther was
what was needed, but with its lack of addition I am not sure. I can easily
give a long list of sets that are not in the catalog (most of 2002 for example).

Ok, I just added this one. We should probably make it better known that
db@lugnet.com is the best way to submit requests for data base updates.
One thing for me is that it's easier to keep track of these.

I've got a bunch of stuff I will be adding after BricksWest (if someone
else doesn't get to it sooner).

Frank