 Administrative / General / 10714
Re: Have the admins gone AWOL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger writes:

Work is being done on the database on almost a daily basis.  We don't
always get to things in any particular order, but eventually, all
updates will be made.

Thats good to hear, but is there a way you can elobarate on this? Take my
post from 4 months ago...
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/database/?n=1535

Is there things we can do to help out? I thought the info I gave ther was
what was needed, but with its lack of addition I am not sure. I can easily
give a long list of sets that are not in the catalog (most of 2002 for example).

I am worried that it has reached the point of its too far back to catch up.
I would really hate to see that happen.

And a .sports newsgroup is needed, and has been needed for some time now.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com