 Administrative / General / 10712
Re: Have the admins gone AWOL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 02:11:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 09:58:45PM +0000, Mark D. McKean wrote:
I'm getting concerned about the lack of response from anyone official
regarding the open mail relay issue.

We're working to correct this problem.  It is not my place, however, to
elaborate on this.

Add to this the lack of updates to the database from recent
requests (I supplied full info for a new set weeks ago, with offers
of box scans for it and several others, and so far nothing's
happened), and I have to wonder if the folks running LUGNET have
taken an unplanned hiatus.

Work is being done on the database on almost a daily basis.  We don't
always get to things in any particular order, but eventually, all
updates will be made.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com