 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1017
Re: BrickLink down (or unreachable) ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 13:25:25 GMT

Hi Ray,
I've experienced several problems.
I saw on slashdot.org that some nameservers have been knocked out. :-(

I've tried pinging both bricklink and their webhost (northcomp) and it is
impossible to resolve the names to ip-adresses.

/Carsten

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Ray Sanders writes:
I've been unable to reach BrickLink at all this morning. The NANOG list is
reporting a fairly major DDoS attack underway since late last night on a MS SQL
Server udp port, so I wonder if A has anything to do with B. Anyone know whats
up (or down as the case may be) ?

Ray