 Technic / 8984
Re: 8448 and 8880 real life counterparts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:01:38 GMT

The 8448 is indeed most like a Ferrari, the front engined Maranello.  The
8880 is closest to an all-wheel drive Porsche - I don't know which model
number that is.  The 8466 is the Ford EX concept.  Well there it is...don't
say otherwise.

----------------
Nathan Falslev
ExCom
excom_@hotmail.com

In lugnet.technic, Stéphane Simard writes:
Hello all,

As the geek I am, yesterday I brought my 8448 car to the office and this
morning the 8880.

We would not agree over which real life cars were closest to each. I know
neither are licensed products, but what real life cars do you think they are
closest to?

The 8448 reminds most people (including me) of Ferrari, however I was told
Ferrari's engines are in the back (although you can easily fit it in the
back of the 8448)

The 8880 reminds most people of Rally cars, due to 4x4x4 and the jacked