  *379914 (-100)
  Re: UK / Europe exclusives?

(...) sets (...) particular (...) To be honest I can't think of any sets that we have that the US doesn't. Nowadays it's a fairly level playing field in terms of normal retail set availability. Huw (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Swap-a-Bot Program.

(...) :) -- Chris Why do solar calculators have an off button? (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: encontro de domingo

(...) :-) Eu também, mas o carro acaba por sair mais barato. É pena, o Metro devia ser uma alternativa mais económica ao transporte particular :-( (...) Por mim qualquer um é bom; tendo em conta que falei contigo ao telefone há uns minutos apenas, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  A suggestion for a .space Timeline entry

Link: (URL) Feb 28, 2002 Text: An English translation is provided for Fred Herrmann's Classic Space Factory Jeff J (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: hovercraft

(...) there's hope to achieving a nearly 100% lego solution. I've been playing with a prop design some, and despite not testing it yet I thought I'd post it in case it generates some other ideas, and see if anyone has any engineering knowledge on (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Ver 0.73.1 & Minifig Wizard

(...) A few people are having the same problem. Could you copy the text from the Windows dialog that pops on your screen? Leonardo (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Swap-a-Bot Program.

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes: <anip> (...) Boy did you miss your calling in life Chris the dream analyser... that's what it should have been--this pyro guy thing is just a waste of resources. Dave K (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Je suis pas le seul montréalais a aimer les Lego? Wow!

Salut tout le monde, hi all... La premiere fois que j'entends parler de Monlug est d'un vendeur de nouvelle écosse qui est venu à Montréal récemment. S'il y a un endroit officiel pour s'inscrire à monlug, laissez moi savoir! Stéphane (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Unknown Instruction Book

(...) Yeah, the model is great (I think it's one of the best ones), but it's not the 8458 Street Sensation... compare the suspensions, seats and gull-wing doors (the official Street Sensation doesn't even have) Will the owner of this fabulous car (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) It's the VW Beatle of space. ;-) (...) heh, you are the master of maxin' out space. (and Space.) (...) I gotta get more of these thingies... and the AT TE's are 'spensive *searches bricklink* (...) Ladder was a total accident. I put the back (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new lego users group in LA

(...) Give people at least 24 hours to respond :-) It will probably take several weeks to gather steam, and might take even longer depending on how many AFOLs in the area and their interst level. I've added lugnet.loc.us.la just in case people are (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.la)

  Re: Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest

(...) Great. Thanks. I will probably bring one of each track component for the session just because I want to have as much stuff as possible all in one place. Frank (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Again Gil, I'm honored! Who know's the future of space with TLC... I hope this new Science theme that's coming out yields some really cool stuff. *crosses fingers* I'm sure the Pre Classic space line will enjoy some NASA type pieces :-D Chris (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Train4 pictures

Here are the pictures I took at Train 4. (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train control

(...) Actually, one of the main problems was one of track design: there were no (available) sidings long enough to store a train while switching, and switching was impractible for the inner loop because there was only one way to/from it. I'll try to (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

glad you asked... i HATE putting stickers on that overlap more than one piece so when i got the big collectors x-wing i had to find a place for the stickers that came w/ that set. those gray canisters are just normal grey half cylinders w/ some (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Sir Joseph Meno...

... who has emerged as one of the most prolific builders on Lugnet has posted a new sub, check it out... (URL) if I stole your thunder Joe, but its too cool not to bring up. Felix (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aldershot Lego Fest Roll Call

I have never been to a Lego fest before - what is the deal exactly? Do we just all turn up with stuff to show, or do we need to book table space if we want to exhibit stuff? Will it be open to the public, or will it just be us lot? Are we *expected* (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ney lego users group in LA

(...) Im not relly a AFOL im 14 but my group is open to all ages thanks again for your help i got a new member the meeting place is still undetermened (library,Legends,Myhouse,) Thanks again (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.la.shv, lugnet.loc.us.la)

  Re: ney lego users group in LA

(...) Thanks for the offer! Likewise, if you or any other AFOLs in Louisiana would like to come to a TexLUG meeting, you're welcome to. We'll be having one in March, here in Houston. The details aren't fully established, but we're working on it. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.la.shv, lugnet.loc.us.la)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

(...) Yes, I would think liberals would support things like SETI and future space missions, since truly conservatives would argue that there is nothing out there to waste so much money on (especially when such money could go to military spending). (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank

(...) At last! A Lego StarCraft fan! :) You have to admit, siege tanks are _vital_ to any Terran (humans) strategy in that game! They are at the heart of any game involving terrans, as other races' main concern is how to deal with those, as they (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

Like it even more now that DSL allows a shuttling back and forth between shots, Paul. A question tho'....were are the printed canisters that make up the engines from? They look great and I can't seem to place them... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Just to clarify, for Dennis' sake, only LUGNET memebers can spotlight a post, and they have to be signed on. Also, the spotlighted .technic posts will appear in the .technic sidebar too. I've set it up that way :-) -TJ (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: new lego users group in LA

(...) isn't anyone interested? (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...

(...) to break you of the friend bear "thing" I will be forced to punish your mosaic of the DUCK... I hearty invoke chapter 43 section 3.3.1 of the Swap-A-Mosaic program. ".. allow giftee to modify said mosaic as form of torture." now, where can I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Ver 0.73.1 & Minifig Wizard

(...) It's works fine for me. Actually this and the one in LDAO were the inspriation for my Minifig plugin for LDesignPad. -Orion (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...

(...) Snacks! (URL) of course many others. Friend Bear likes snacks. In the For-est! DO NOT EAT THE DISGUSTING PUDDING I remember going to france when I was 9. Iain (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  KIDS!!! (was: Introducing Mech Cat)

KIDS!!! Did *I* not tell you to put the paint cans *away* _before_ the kitten got to them THIS time? See what you've done: (URL) you want to keep this cat you'd better smarten up! PS. Thanks Dean, I had much fun building it and can't wait 'til my SO (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

(...) Waaaaaitasecond. A lot of us who are politically to the left are in fact extremely supportive of interplanetary travel--because we consider ourselves "progressives," and what could be more pro- gressive than pushing the frontiers of humanity (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang writes: <snip> (...) <snipp> (...) So never really looking at it before... Sparky's Space has been 'alive' since '94, and at this exact second (as read by webcounter) 29425 hits. (URL) counter does not count (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...

(...) oh, i was thinking more like this: (URL) popcorn rtlToronto trail mix rtlToronto pemmican (jerky) rtlToronto beef steak rtlToronto pork puffs (the other white meat) (...) OK, your on... send me an average log. and I'll forward it on to Steve H (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Holden Ute construction update

G'day, Shucks guys, thanks for the kind words! A roll bar with spotties is definately on the cards along with an exhaust system and a few accesories in the back. I'll also see what I can do in the way of a roo-bar once the interior is done. Keep the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Change in LEGO set numbering scheme?

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:H96vxA.KtI@lugnet.com... (...) < snipped a lot> (...) Well, we are slowly seeing the emergence of five digit numbers in the system (trains, UCS). One thought- if it's 88xx, then the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...

(...) Logs? :) This provided me with an evening of entertainment: (URL) or lunch break at the office, gasping and squealing among the cubes) (...) I'm not sure how he did it, but I know Brandon (of (URL) has a way to tell unique visitors. It might (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...

(...) Even if it was just for the car picture. Iain (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...

(...) No, jeez. Think this: (URL) we are analyzing WHAT from our favourite webserver? Right. (...) Busy yes. Busy looking for a new job: Marketing or product trial. Technology sector. In Toronto. (...) They're not unique visitors though. Five (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Food for MechCat

Hi All, I'm getting ready for the Minnesota FLL state tournament and this includes building models to demonstrate the cool things you can make with LEGO. I hope to be sharing some space with Doug Carlson who has showing his creation at the FLL (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

(...) Shaun, I would be glad to see even the small (without the LSynth parts) LDRAW file. This is really a beautiful model, and I think I'd learn a lot peeking into the LDRAW. TIA ----- Cheers Carlo Lugnet #24 (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...

(...) I have it, will capture it this weekend. (...) Sony's model prefix for a VHS VCR. Specifically a LOT of visitors are looking for info on the SLV-R5UC and R1000, two older but very good SVHS decks that tend to break with very common problems. I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hoverbike MOC

That's a cool design. Everything fits together very well. That's a pretty unique version of the HoverBike. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

The new one looks pretty cool. I especially like the changes to the back. Looks like it picked up a few more weapons. Too bad my D-Pod is obsolete now. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Family Huddle trip report

Went to this event with my wife, son, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law. The park was understandably a bit busier than it normally is for a Thursday since it was Family Huddle day. I'm not positive, but I think they made more Ambassador parking spots (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan

(...) An Irish Amish, now I've heard it all... Well, not a very graceful segue, but in a recent Wired I read that some of the Amish have taken to growing Genetically Modified tobacco (it had the gene that enables tobacco to synthesize Nicotine (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Lego Mosaic 3443 - Build Your Own - Gone?

(...) Yeah, I just noticed that this week as well. Bad time for that to be my new favorite LEGO hobby. The build-your-own 3443 with the Brickolizer was still available outside the US (I forget which country) so you could still use it to generate (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Swap-a-Bot Program.

I think we should analyze this dream..... P U B L I C L Y (...) yes you are (...) you need to sleep more. (...) this is a regression statement. you wish for a simpler earlier time. (...) your confused. the roads are choices in your life... do you (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Swap-a-Bot Program.

(...) we need to put a BIG BUTTON on the rtlToronro web page to get you more motors. sort of like save karyn, or buy-baby-a-home get-rob-more-motors (...) then we just tell Bruce not to mix his pink lego into the robot. OK, how about this, we leave (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: toychamp

"Ronald Troost" <r.troost@home.nl> wrote in message news:H6v2nB.KJx@lugnet.com... (...) In dit geval had Saskia gelijk: ToyChamp Eindhoven is niks bijzonders (behalve dat ze een Yoda Sculpture hebben staan, zie je niet vaak in de gewone winkel). Het (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...

(...) MMmmmuuuu rtlToronto Snacks!! (smack lips sound) (...) Asked... HA i begged 3 different time.... then I had to threaten the safety of your pet fish.... (...) 5 - 9 THOUSAD per DAY!!!!! holy hits bat people!!!! FIVE THOUSAND!!!!!! FIVE (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...

(...) Speaking of that... any chance someone caught it on tape, and could cap it to a video clip and shove it online somewhere? I've been dying to see the segment! (...) What on earth is SLV? Iain (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) The spotlight/highlight system is what makes posts appear on Lugnet's frontpage so that ppl. that normaly don't read the particular group get's a chance to see it as well. I'm made one of the Spotlights on your post as a fast way of saying: (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Privet drive car bumper

(...) I hope that's in the context of some sort of apology. I've had three Privet Drive sets with this mistake (presumably a bad batch that ended up at Argos), a Black Falcon's Fortress with several redundant parts in the bottom of the box but no (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Time is a fuse and it's burning

Maybe posting will work for me today....? So, I'm posting to see if it does work and to provide an update. My Wife and I have been planning our son's baptism for this Sunday. I will have secured the space by Sunday evening. The area around NASA is (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  UK / Europe exclusives?

My wife will be in England on business later this month (Felix Stowe, near Ipswich to be exact), flying over from the US. Are there any exclusive sets I should tell her to look for, and if so, are they exclusive to a particular store/chain? Thanks, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: encontro de domingo

O Norte Shopping é bom porque posso ir para lá de metropolitano! Costumo escolher os filmes no www.7arte.net: (URL) que o cartaz esta semana não é muito interessante... A minha preferencia vai para o "8 mile". Ao contrario do que pensava (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: una proposta 2, anche per un prossimo legofest ...

(...) Sì, e resta valido. Questo però ha un contenuto diverso, dato che non è previsto il montaggio del plastico e nemmeno, al momento, una sfida robotica. Ciao Mario (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Thanks :-) (...) That doesn't matter. Sometimes I'm late as well, because sometimes I'm off line for a fews days. Anyway, what does the spotlights mean? Dennis (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Wins Pirate Case in China

(...) Take a look at TLC's picture of whats inside a BLOCKO Harry Potter set: (URL) at the minifig box with workers; it looks appealing to me - mayde TLC should be inspired by the clones?!? Also look at this pic: (URL) is wellknown, but look at the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Building a three-foot bridge

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message news:H96p3M.I6q@lugnet.com... (...) run (...) Here are a couple of pictures of the ZNAP bridges Cary built along with one I built. (URL) built the two bridges that cary the trains across the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

  Re: una proposta 2, anche per un prossimo legofest ...

(...) Stika .... hemmm .... perdindirindina :-))) (...) Uffi quanto sei .... solo per costringere un poveraccio a comprarsi una scatola lego che non gli piace :-)))) Di' vabbè che siamo in Italia e la cosa è permessa, anzi, incentivata, ma questo io (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Which items that are valid for discount in Europe?

(...) This is great. Thank you for helping clarify the situtation and for the discount! Fiona (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Privet drive car bumper

(...) Just had a reply from LEGO Consumer Services Europe. Who said "All LEGO Sets are tested thoroughly before production, and we have no previous knowledge of a similar defect." They are sending me the new grilles (chrome silver perfect for (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Tangent between two circles in 3D space?

<snip> (...) Yes. lsynth only deals with 1 peice of stretched rubber band at a time, which is why I was keeping those other three pulleys a secret from Don. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 50% off HP/SW/RC Lego at Argos

(...) I just checked my other local Argos to see if they had anymore R/C buggy's (at that price I couldn't resist another) and found they had two for sale but at the original £79.99. As it's not listed in the new catalogue how are they intending to (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Does anyone know this minifig ?

Hi all! In a second hand marked I found this minifig www.danbbs.dk/~hecto...cs/minifig picx er around 220 KB "Se og Hør" is a name for a Danish week magazine with news and rumors about celebs. Can anyone help me with a price on this Item or maybe a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

(...) Looking down...yep ;) I went for a stroll through your website...so yer an arts student eh!? I haven't made time to update the models section but, ah whatever... check out www.in-orbit.nl Later! Bas (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: una proposta 2, anche per un prossimo legofest ...

(...) Non si parlava di fare il prossimo legofest a marzo dalle parti di como o giù di lì..? matteo (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Shadowstrike back to front

"Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> wrote in message news:CAEBIOGHPFFJALB...mts.com... (...) forwards on (...) the (...) Groan..... Yep your right Ralph. I hadn't set it up as anything and now I have it works fine. The others behaved OK straight out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Minifig scale Bulldozer

(...) Yes it is, but I can't recall where I've found that assembly - I think somewhere on Brickshelf. It works quite good: the idler gear doesn't slip until you put a high load on it, and the slipping prevents micromotor jamming. The drawback is (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Wins Pirate Case in China

(...) (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

"Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H94xC1.11z@lugnet.com... (...) calculate (...) If the condition above (Dist(...) etc.) holds, then it's just a matter of projecting the circle centers onto the line, ie. solve for a (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

I guess you like the cart :D That was a bugger to make! Paul, so are you using your reference to freebasing as a mere way to justify the the believablity of your new word OR are you glad that freebasing is not a fad, but a great way to sample some (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Thank you Tony, hey what's your real name? is it Anthony? out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  IR-Tower with a PowerBook G3 M3553 (Kanga)

A question from germany (sorry for my bad english). Is anybody out there, who connected the IR tower with the FIRST PowerBook G3 (little colored apple logo, built in 1997, family number M3553, us-nickname KANGA, 250 MHz)? This PowerBook has only one (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  FA(Ebay): LEGO set# 6894 INVADER (Blacktron I )

Hello all, I have the following set for auction on ebay: LEGO set# 6894 INVADER (Blacktron I ) 3 days remaining: US$ 1.00.- (URL) it out. Best regards, Guenther (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Thank You Thank You! **bows** out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Hey you can tell what that is! I thought it might be too ambiguous (sp?) I can't spell for crap! :D SPACE. as you say Chris, thanks! out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Hi John, I am glad you like this! I am really a full townie, so I like to add a real town flair to my mods. I hung out over in .town and browsed alot but I got most of my inspiration from Gla Gla's 7-11 on Bshelf. Ah the ice cream, I figured what (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Ver 0.73.1 & Minifig Wizard

Hi all, I recently downloaded the update and installed it (Thanks Leo!) I noticed that sometime after this, the Minifig Wizard doesn't work. Everytime I try to use it, Windows tells me an illegal operation was performed and shuts down LeoCAD. It (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Thanks Bruce, that dolly took forever to build so it looked right! same with the cart. It's amazing how hard it is to replicate simple stuff like that! out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Thanks Gil! Yes A raid!!! Booowahaahaaa! Dudes running around with their helmets on fire, Beavis a Butthead singing Metallica guitar riffs in the background, dead alien babies...wait, ya I crossed the line into insanity there! :D out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Introducing Mech Cat

(...) It's been done (by Dean it appears): (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Introducing Mech Cat

(...) Taken out of the blue; Perhaps you can use a flexi housing and put this part on it: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

I used all those blasted wing plates from the ISD! I hade to use them somewhere! Ha Hey at least it's not like the moon in Futurama where it's a stupid cheesy theme park! Hey **Snaps fingers** a Stupid cheesy theme park Module. Ooo Ooo I got dibs on (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Helicopter Dauphin AS 365

(...) This is a promising project and you might even push Rosco down from my mental TechnicHeliConstructor #1 :) (...) I found out how to make the photos bigger (right click, select view image) but I could not beat the broken link for the 1.4MB gif, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Ah ha, I feel like a knob now! Read my previous reply to find out why. 1. Yes 2. Most likely but it's funny though right? Thanks Bennie! out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Lego Mosaic - Build Your Own - Gone?

I can't find the "Build Your Own" Mosaic link on the Lego site. I only see the 4 pre-packaged mosaics. Is it gone? Are they not offering the do-it-yourself service any more? I have a 6 panel Legolas Mosaic, ready to go! ---Will (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Kronor per bit-lista från S@H

(...) Den är 25kb i zippat format, sparad med Excel 2000. Min adress är inte StPnAtM [at] lotek [dot] nu utan tnt [at] lotek [dot] nu, alltså utan SPAM :) /Tobbe (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: TennLUG???

Hey man. It looks like I'l be moving to Nashville so maybe we can hang out. I'm glad there is a LUG in Tennessee. Fradel (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Helicopter Dauphin AS 365

(...) Right-click the images and select "view image" and you'll see a bigger version. Appears the HTML forces the images to a smaller scale then they are (not a good way to make webpages but good for me 'cause I wanted 'em bigger). /Tobbe (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Allister! Hey man! If you want to see some of the little guys for my mod I opened a bshelf folder called 'critters' here: (URL) now it has the 'Office Buddy 4000', 'CRM 114*', and the Hoverboard, the rest soon to follow! Ah, the ice cream question, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest

Frank, I can bring the My Own Train and the Santa Fe engine and cars. I can also bring 9v track. - Wayne "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3E2CBD35.12B69B...ing.com... (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

Hi all, Built a couple of things: SeaHorse Work Sub: (in transit mode) (URL) work mode) (URL) open) (URL) moderation) (URL) for Alpha Team as a general-purpose work submersible, this craft has been pushed into use as a deep sea retrieval and rescue (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: carpenter needed for the map mosaic

Adrian, I can come up with something. Please contact me directly to work out the details. - Wayne "Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:H8zI3n.A3A@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) will (...) been (...) and (...) and (...) a few (...) (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Kronor per bit-lista från S@H

(...) Som jag skrev är några av dem "Sold Out", andra "Backorders accepted" men de flesta är "Availible Now" och min browser var inställd på Sverige som "Ship to country" så det ska inte vara några problem att beställa! /Tobbe (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Bas! I hope you drank some coffee first, those early morning caffine and LEGO cravings go good together! :D I thought who would be better to be blasting Imperial walkers on a video game then C3PO, I can just imagine him yelling obsenities at the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank

(...) Thanks! (...) Actually I think it's a tad to small for Technic scale, maybee not. It's not built to any scale though. I just used all my chainlinks and made a tank around them. It's not a serious attempt in any way. (...) Actually I was (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Female Technic figs

(...) Some ppl. put female heads on their Technic figs, I think it was from Scala but don't trust me on that. There is (or was) a LEGO line featuring female heads that fit on the Technic figs. X-post to lugnet.technic in hope of better minds then (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Soren, Thank you for you comments! I am glad could pick out the little side plot of vandals! out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Kronor per bit-lista från S@H

(...) Jag glömde skriva min vanliga snutt att man ska radera SPAM när man skickar mail, min mailadress StPnAtM utan SPAM är alltså tnt :) Jag mailar den till dig nu. /Tobbe (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

Skipped 8 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact