 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6342
Re: Swap-a-Bot Program.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:31:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

<anip>

wow, that was easy, I could do that all day.

Chris
Why do solar calculators have an off button?

Boy did you miss your calling in life

Chris the dream analyser...  that's what it should have been--this pyro guy
thing is just a waste of resources.

Dave K