 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6332
Re: Swap-a-Bot Program.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:03:42 GMT

I think we should analyze this dream.....

P U B L I C L Y

I'm NOT KIDDING,

yes you are

but last night,

you need to sleep more.

I had a dream that the Don Valey Parkway
was a giant wheat feild with dirt paths in it

this is a regression statement. you wish for a simpler earlier time.

, and there were all these
other roads in the dirt.

your confused.   the roads are choices in your life...   do you have
issues at home or at work?  do you need to make a major decision?

And a whole bunch of people were running around
naked at night,

this is quite obvious  --  you want to start a exercise program

playing tag, and suddenly I tripped over someone's LEGO
train.

BOTH these statements reaffirm the earlier idea of a return to a simpler
time.

So I bent over

again, a reference to the exercise program

and picked it up and realized that all my LEGO  was
mixed in with it.

mixing lego metaphors is an allegory to the the need to separate your
home and work life.

  So I tried to like, scoop my lego away so it wouldn't be
there, but then I think I woke up or something.

you need to start build more lego robots.

I remember going to france
when I was 9.*

you need to start an exercise program IN france.

wow, that was easy, I could do that all day.

Chris
Why do solar calculators have an off button?