 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6333
Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:54:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:

Hits to Peachy nearly doubled this week on Monday after the CityTV
BreakfastTV segment:

Speaking of that... any chance someone caught it on tape, and could cap it
to a video clip and shove it online somewhere?  I've been dying to see the
segment!

I have it, will capture it this weekend.

248: slv

What on earth is SLV?

Sony's model prefix for a VHS VCR.  Specifically a LOT of visitors are
looking for info on the SLV-R5UC and R1000, two older but very good SVHS
decks that tend to break with very common problems.  I have a FAQ for them:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/video-r5-index.html

Calum