 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6356
Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:21:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

oh... neat.

now.. over 12 units; would it be ONE big step or would the step be broken into 1 unit
long segments? sort of if I took apart 11 penguins and glued all the steps side by
each?

Not quite sure what you mean...

Normally, the step is more like a blade with a thickness just over half the
diameter of the part to be step-fed.  It will have a stroke of whatever the
depth of your bin is, and be on a slight angle so that when it gets to the
top, your bar stock of whatever will roll off the step, onto the little
horizontal conveyor.

or would it be more like if i took one penguin and STRETCHED it 12 units wide?

No, it would be nothing like that!  Stop hurting penguins!

I watched Pingu on Friday at Calum's.  Wak wak!  I don't get to see Pingu
anymore since I can't get that channel.  :(

    Iain