 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6350
Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:29:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

I like the plotter.  :)

now, your mocking  me.

how could you like that plotter.....   it was the same plotter as the
8094 except i ripped out the old 9v motors and direct drove the system
with NEW 9v motors.

it was a simple plotter with poor accuracy.

But it was pretty fast!  If you made it a little more rigid, maybe refine
the pen holding, and slow it down a bit, you'd have a beautiful machine.

iain, I saw your plotter write...  compared to what I slapped together
your plotter wrote in nice calligraphy and I had something that
resembled what Abby could do with a fat crayon.

:)

Cute analogy.  :)

Go build an axle sorter!

I did!  It just had to be spoon fed.  :)

  all you have to do is make one of those step
ladder things that drive toy penguins up to the top of a slide and then
they slide down only to be picked up by the step/ladder

https://asp4.catalog.com/stevenkanor/store/iteminfo.cfm?ID=99928137

this could carry the axle up to be sorted.

A stepfeeder!  Great idea.  I'm quite horrified that they've replaced
"Playful Penguins" with stupid dogs.  Penguins are so damn cute.

Sigh.  I can't find a url.  We have dialup here, and that's over a network.
It's so slow.  But you know, it's the same thing, -puppies +penguins.

I love animal math.

log(penguin)^duck

    Iain