 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6340
Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:17:38 GMT

http://friendbear.com/strip.html?s_num=292

http://friendbear.com/strip.html?s_num=291

http://friendbear.com/strip.html?s_num=254

And of course many others.  Friend Bear likes snacks

to break you of the friend bear "thing" I will be forced to punish your
mosaic of the DUCK... I hearty invoke chapter 43 section 3.3.1 of the
Swap-A-Mosaic program.

".. allow giftee to modify said mosaic as form of torture."

now, where can I put THIS black lego brick to best mess with the face of
this "duck"

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?