 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6351
Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:07:49 GMT

A stepfeeder!  Great idea.

you once talked about a rolling  feeder when i asked how real world
materials handling was done.    one day while pondering this in lego I
thought about step feeding.  I banged to gether a quick proof of
concept, then got called to dinner.

I think it could work.

I'm quite horrified that they've replaced
"Playful Penguins" with stupid dogs.  Penguins are so damn cute.

Sigh.  I can't find a url.

neither could I.  they exist, but it was just quicker to send the dog
URL.  I'll try to find you a penguin.

We have dialup here, and that's over a network.
It's so slow.  But you know, it's the same thing, -puppies +penguins.

this cracks me up.

A fancy leading edge robotics materials company and you SHARE dial-up
over a network.  were ate you located "Aeir" (sp) ??

:)

BTW on my drive to milton I drove passed a place called Fanuc Robotics.
who are they?

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?