 Harry Potter / 1276
Re: Privet drive car bumper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:17:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Fiona Dickinson writes:

I have already written off to lego but so far have had no reply. Glad it was
not just me.

Just had a reply from LEGO Consumer Services Europe. Who said "All LEGO Sets
are tested thoroughly before production, and we have no previous knowledge
of a similar defect."

They are sending me the new grilles (chrome silver perfect for bbq's).

Just thought I would let you all know.

Fiona