 Harry Potter / 1272
Re: Privet drive car bumper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 01:54:53 GMT

Bruce Hietbrink <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message
news:H8vnz3.A6q@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.harrypotter, Huw Millington writes:
I have just split 4 1/2 price Privet Drive sets, purchased in the UK.

I was shocked to find that in all of them the 1x2 grille tiles that form • the
car bumper were grey and not chrome/silver.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Huw

Mine was chrome (bought in the US).

Bruce

Mine were silver (bought in Woolworths back in September)

(Duckie) Dave Till