 Harry Potter / 1275
Re: Privet drive car bumper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:12:55 GMT

I had two different style boxes for my privet drives. The first one with the
seperate tray contained inside the box had the chrome silver grilles. The
second with the thick cardboard box contained the grey grilles. Wierd hey?

I have already written off to lego but so far have had no reply. Glad it was
not just me.

Fiona