 Local / United Kingdom / 8888
Re: Privet drive car bumper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 23:49:18 GMT

Checked my one and it has the Crome Grills and the sealed bag in question
has a Tree Leave inside as well... hummm, an added extra.
--
~~
Mike Edwards
"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Palmer writes:
Or lights, the paddles control 9v output on the grey connector,
depending on what paddle the polarity changes. Unfortunately it doesn't
"latch". But I'm sure it could be used to control a weapon ;-)

Talking of buying the RC Buggy at 50% I'm really glad I didn't pay full
price for it.

I've got a police flashing light bar, spotlights and siren on mine.  I'm
thinking about some sort of BB shot launcher though...  I don't care about
paying full price when it came out.  I've had a lot of fun with it.

Anyway, I just checked my Privet Drive boxes and they've got grey grills.
The first one I got from Woolies was chromed.  Right, I'll be on the • 'phone
to Lego then.  And while they're at it, they can send me the string for my
Black Falcon's Fortress too.

Jason J Railton