 Local / United Kingdom / 8886
Re: Privet drive car bumper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 17:14:56 GMT

Talking about the Argos sale I also bought the half price radio • controlled
racer, but can't figure out what the paddles are for on the • controller,
anyone enlighten me?

Connect a standard motor to the dark grey connector on top of the • receiver
unit and all will become clear!

Or lights, the paddles control 9v output on the grey connector,
depending on what paddle the polarity changes. Unfortunately it doesn't
"latch". But I'm sure it could be used to control a weapon ;-)

Talking of buying the RC Buggy at 50% I'm really glad I didn't pay full
price for it.

Mark