 Space / 20620
Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:52:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Okay...I know I've already posted for this, but I have to do it again.  I
LOVE this thing.  Having a chance to go back and really pick out the details
(dual hatch entry, inset science stations, the venting of the engines), I
have to say that it's perfect. Yep.  That's it....the perfect pre-classic
creation.  Pouring over the photos, the only thing I could think was how
much I hope TLC comes up with models like this when it returns to a space
line of some sort.  It's complex enough to engage a wider age range, but
still playable to keep everyone entertained.

Just awesome Chris.

-G

Again Gil, I'm honored!

Who know's the future of space with TLC... I hope this new Science theme
that's coming out yields some really cool stuff. *crosses fingers*  I'm sure
the Pre Classic space line will enjoy some NASA type pieces :-D

Chris <><