 Space / 20501
Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:59:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens writes:
Hi all,

The first of the 2003 lineup is the HopLab.

It is a quick hop lander with mobile lab and scanning equipment.

Damn that's fine.

Quick, build some more! :)

P.S. For those who don't know, I started building ships last year that
"bridged the gap" between Life On Marz to Classic Space.  Just for fun.  It
yielded a few models:

I first saw your models in the Brickfest pictures just after I came out of
my dark age. Needless to say I immediately put your brickshelf folder into
my favourites and embarked on a search for some Paradisa windows. Do you
have ANY IDEA how hard those things are to come by? :)

Thanks for all the inspirational models.

Allister