 Space / 20504
Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:28:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens writes:
Hi all,

The first of the 2003 lineup is the HopLab.

It is a quick hop lander with mobile lab and scanning equipment.

Damn that's fine.

Quick, build some more! :)

*sigh* One regrets he can't build all day every day.  Gotta work sometime.

P.S. For those who don't know, I started building ships last year that
"bridged the gap" between Life On Marz to Classic Space.  Just for fun.  It
yielded a few models:

I first saw your models in the Brickfest pictures just after I came out of
my dark age. Needless to say I immediately put your brickshelf folder into
my favourites and embarked on a search for some Paradisa windows. Do you
have ANY IDEA how hard those things are to come by? :)

Thanks for all the inspirational models.

Thanks a lot!  I regret that I didn't take more pics and post some of these
first models.  Lazyness, broken camera, and a rush before fest all
contributed to it.  They're being dismantled now for the new ships.

Wow, you kept em in your favorites?  I'm honored.  Yes them Paradisa windows
don't come cheap.  I just happened to find some poolside paradise sets at a
lego outlet.  Only bought 2... shoulda done more.  Also I hit on a bricklink
sale as well.

Thanks again for the encouragement!!!

Chris <><

Allister