 Space / 20580
Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:04:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bas Brederode writes:
That ship really gives a shaky feeling, looks like it is glued together! In
a nice and proper way that is. I perticularly Like the use of the ball
sockets as thrusters.

Thanks!  I think the sockets really give it that future NASA flavor.

Last year you set the style guide...
Now your first child has been born!

We named him Hoppy!  *passes out cigars*

I think this model is an improvement above your previous pre-space MOCs
because it doesn't refer to ONE perticular classic space model.

What's funny is, I built it to be a lander and a lab.  And figured I'd use
the 6901 as it's future child... but, I needed the flight part added in.  A
tour of CS ships on Lugnet brought me to the surface hopper.  It's four
thrusters reminded me of the 4 on the bottom of mine.. and bingo.  HopLab.

Again, thanks!

Chris <><

Keep up the good work,

Bas