 Space / 20553
Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:34:41 GMT

That ship really gives a shaky feeling, looks like it is glued together! In
a nice and proper way that is. I perticularly Like the use of the ball
sockets as thrusters.

Last year you set the style guide...
Now your first child has been born!

I think this model is an improvement above your previous pre-space MOCs
because it doesn't refer to ONE perticular classic space model.

Keep up the good work,

Bas