 Technic / 8978
Re: Unknown Instruction Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:48:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Stangl writes:
I created a web page from screen captures if LEGO Bit and posted it, added the
link here on Lugnet.  If you haven't seen it, Jake McKee crossposted it to
.instructions.

http://www.vfaq.org/models/Street_Sensation/

Gaurav Thakur wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Avi Parvin writes:
Can anybody tell me which instruction book is under the fabulous car in the
pictures below?

Or:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/robotica/leeuwarden16-11-02/mvc-544f.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/robotica/leeuwarden16-11-02/mvc-550f.jpg

Thanks in advance,

Avi Parvin

Yeah, the model is great (I think it's one of the best ones), but it's not
the 8458 Street Sensation... compare the suspensions, seats and gull-wing
doors (the official Street Sensation doesn't even have)

Will the owner of this fabulous car speak?

Luis
(comments, instructions, death threats, etc, please remove all the X's)