 Technic / 9475
Re: Unknown Instruction Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 19:42:34 GMT

Got some progress here - I’m writing behalf of Nathanael Kuipers, soon to be
a new Lugnet member:

“Actually I would like to know how many people are interested so I might
reconsider the development of an instruction manual. This is a topic I like
to initiate on the Lugnet website.
Unfortunately I can't write my comments (yet) and maybe never can, I don't
know.

Maybe you would be so kind to initiate this topic on lugnet so I can see how
many people are interested”

Judging by the highest quality example below, I would say both Technic and
CAD/Rendering fans would be interested:

Regards,

Avi Parvin

In lugnet.technic, Avi Parvin writes:
Can anybody tell me which instruction book is under the fabulous car in the
pictures below?

Or:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/robotica/leeuwarden16-11-02/mvc-544f.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/robotica/leeuwarden16-11-02/mvc-550f.jpg