 Technic / 8485
Re: Unknown Instruction Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:52:57 GMT

Hello Avi Parvin

This instruction book you see is made by himself.
He used solid works to make every piece and every picture. He didn't know of
the existance of mlcad then.

Greetings
    Maico Arts

"Avi Parvin" <parvin@netvision.net.il> schreef in bericht
Can anybody tell me which instruction book is under the fabulous car in • the
pictures below?

Or:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/robotica/leeuwarden16-11-02/mvc-544f.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/robotica/leeuwarden16-11-02/mvc-550f.jpg