 Technic / 9446
Re: Unknown Instruction Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 16:19:41 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Avi Parvin writes:
Hi,

I have downloaded the instructions for the “8458 Street Sensation” from
someone who was able to get it from Lego’s "Web Extra" site and arrange it
in HTML format. Unfortunately, this site does not exist anymore. The zipped
file is ~2.2M, let me know how I can transfer it to you, if you want it.

From looking at the instructions, the “8458 Street Sensation” is based on
the original 8458 body. However, the pictures in the mysterious instruction
book reveals a different body. The difference is in the suspensions, at
least. You can also see it by comparing the “8458 Street Sensation” picture
you have posted and the two BrickShelf pictures I mentioned.

It is also not the beautiful car in the pictures, which is a mixture of 8458
and 8466. I do suspect that both cars in the BrickShelf pictures (the real
one and the one in book) are based on the "8458 Truck", again, because of
the suspension format.

Regards,

Avi Parvin

In lugnet.technic, Øyvind Steinnes writes:

"Gaurav Thakur" <cp5670@3dap.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic, Avi Parvin writes:
Can anybody tell me which instruction book is under the fabulous car in • the
pictures below?
Or:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/robotica/leeuwarden16-11-02/mvc-544f.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/robotica/leeuwarden16-11-02/mvc-550f.jpg
Thanks in advance,
Avi Parvin

Let's get serious

Searching today on Brickshelf I saw this:
and I think it is the same car we have been discussing here
(Judge it yourselves:
files mvc-539f.jpg to mvc-550f.jpg)
So... where is that instruction book that appears in the pictures??????

Thanks a lot

Luis
(comments, instructions, death threats, etc, please remove all the X's)