 Technic / 8969
Re: Introducing Mech Cat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 07:20:21 GMT

I'm not really happy with the tail.  I can bend it to give the tails some
"swoosh", but it eventually straightens out and is not cat-like at all.  If
anyone has ideas for a nice "swooshy" tail please let me know.

Taken out of the blue;

Perhaps you can use a flexi housing and put this part on it:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2473

/Tobbe