 Technic / 8954
Re: Introducing Mech Cat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:13:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Dean Hystad writes:
Hi All,

A recent post by TJ Avery really got me itching to build.

Um, my doctor said that wasn't supposed to be contagious, sorry ;-)

In particular I
was really excited about the little MicroMIBO at:
http://homepage2.nifty.com/KIBUN/MindStorms/Dog.html

Being a cat person I naturally had to create a feline counterpart. I'm happy
enough with the results that I posted an image and LDRAW instructions on
Brickshelf.  Take a peek.

I like cats too, so it's cool with me. I suppose it moves exactly like the
little animation on the MicroMIBO. I think you could have an alternate tail
made of 24t gears strung along a long axle to create a "poofy tail"- the
result of a sudden scare (my favorite thing to do to my cats <evil grin>)

TJ