 Technic / 8946
8945  |  8947
Subject:
Introducing Mech Cat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:05:12 GMT

Hi All,

A recent post by TJ Avery really got me itching to build.  In particular I
was really excited about the little MicroMIBO at:

http://homepage2.nifty.com/KIBUN/MindStorms/Dog.html

Being a cat person I naturally had to create a feline counterpart. I'm happy
enough with the results that I posted an image and LDRAW instructions on
Brickshelf.  Take a peek.

Dean Hystad