 Local / United Kingdom / 8912
Re: Aldershot Lego Fest Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:58:24 GMT

I have never been to a Lego fest before - what is the deal exactly?

Do we just all turn up with stuff to show, or do we need to book table space
if we want to exhibit stuff? Will it be open to the public, or will it just
be us lot? Are we *expected* to bring along a table full of stuff, or can we
just turn up to look and to meet people?

Is anyone going to be running Brikwars or the like?
Do we have enough people with shops/modules for a Medieval Marketplace or a
Moonbase display?

Just so I can start thinking about what I need to transport, and how.

Thanks

James